Tuesday, April 24, 2007

EASTER EGG HUNT FINALLY!

Since I had to work on Easter Sunday we planned on having out Easter on 4-15. Well Mother nature didn't cooperate so we had to have Easter on 4-22 instead. It was a great day!

Jordyn with a bubble in her face - priceless


Parker is off - with her helper Aunt Terry


















Shannon and John are hiding the gifts



The kids got ribbons and loved to dance with them



Connor got a tether ball and Dad helps him put it up




Parker puts her new lipgloss on Aunt Terry



Parker got a huge ball! and play dough








Gracie and George watch from the porch!

3 comments:

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Geez, the Easter Bunny must be rich in your neck of the wood! Looks like the kids got a lot of nice things!

Joe and Kelly said...

I need to teach you about sale racks at Target, Allison! Some of that stuff I've had for over a year! 75% clearance makes for a great egg/gift hunt! It started mostly because the twins birthday is in Dec....so we use Easter to give them outside stuff. Like bubbles, jump ropes, and one year bikes!

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

So, if I shop the clearance racks, will you store my stuff for me? We've ran out of storage space! :0)