Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gold Medalist Ian Crocker Swim Clinic 9/07



Annie's swim team had a clinic with Olympic Gold Medalist Ian Crocker! He also holds the World Record for 100m Butterfly.

He talked about how he accomplished his goals by writing down his dreams and then working twoards that goal one step at a time. Annie wrote her dreams on sticky notes and the one I saw says be an Olympic Swimmer!

His mother was with him (how nice) and talked to the parents about when Ian was younger and how the family juggled his success. She was really nice.

Then Annie got her picture taken (don't have it will add when I get it) with Ian wearing his Gold Medal! She also got to have two things autographed.

After that he gave them instructions in the pool. I thought it was neat I have Ian's Butterfly and Annie's Butterfly!



Giving them instructions in the pool




Ian's Butterfly and Annie's Butterfly




Autograph Time