Hope everyone had a GREAT thanksgiving. I worked nights but survived anyway! I got to watch the megawatts go up when they pulled the switch to light up the plaza!
The kids made this for our thanksgiving centerpiece . We saw it on Family Fun
Hi! This is Jackson's mema...I check your blog sometimes to see how cute you guys are!! I wanted to tell you how AWESOME your centerpiece is!! I love it!
Oh my gosh! How crafy is this family?? I need to take lessons from you, Kelly! That centerpiece is amazing!! I am sure Jackson would have loved to be at your house to see/taste that turkey!! Love it!
We've been married 20 years. Kelly grew up in Independence and Joe grew up in Eagleville. We were married 8 years before we had kids. It was well worth the wait. They keep us very busy and are becoming such wonderful people. I work full-time 12 hour rotating shifts for the Power Company.
3 comments:
I LOVE the centerpiece!!
Hi!
This is Jackson's mema...I check your blog sometimes to see how cute you guys are!! I wanted to tell you how AWESOME your centerpiece is!! I love it!
Oh my gosh! How crafy is this family?? I need to take lessons from you, Kelly! That centerpiece is amazing!! I am sure Jackson would have loved to be at your house to see/taste that turkey!!
Love it!
Post a Comment