The first half of the day the Company took them and did different activities and then lunch on was on us.
This was the kids at my desk. Notice all the computers I look at all day. The ones on the far left actually are the power system...
They enoyed making a power point display. Wasn't a very exciting day power wise LOL!
We headed over to City Center Square where they had activities for the kids. What fun. Slugger was there and he made Jordyn take my picture ugh!
They Kansas City Zoo was there with different animals including this snake. Look at Jordyn's eyes and you can tell where the head of the snake was LOL!
Then it was off to the fire truck with the fireman!
1 comment:
That's a lot of computers to keep track of!!!! I think I'd rather keep track of our 22 kindergartners!
Post a Comment