Tuesday, June 24, 2008

KC Chalk and Walk

On Father's Day we took the kids to KC Chalk and Walk (kcchalkandwalk.org) behind Union Station. It was amazing. Even though the rain came and washed them away we got thru it in plenty of time and even enjoyed dinner at Jack Stack!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

THIS ONE SAYS I CAN'T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITH ________ and the kids wrote stuff
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This one depicted the oil tank fire (1 million gallons) that burned as a result of a lightning strike!

Photobucket

And her comes the rain

Photobucket

At Jack Stack - love this shot of Annie

Photobucket

3 comments:

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

How cool are those drawings!? I love the hat, Joe! Hope you guys are having a great summer!!

Tammie said...

What a cool idea for a city to do! Love the pictures Kelly!

Tammie (from twins board)

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Where's the new posts, Mom? I haven't heard from you all summer. You guys must be staying really busy!!