Sunday, July 15, 2007

LAST SWIM MEET 07-14-07 in Lees Summit!

All the kids did fabulous. Connor's relay took first. Jordyn improved her time in every event. Annie got 1st in Free, Fly and 2 relays! It was a hot, long but fun day! We are going to miss all our friends on the team!

Coach's rally before the big meet!




Parker in her Tent and her friend Dillon (she bosses him around...poor kid)



Annie, Jordyn and Connor getting out after warmups at 645am! yawn! (Joe did't swim LOL)





Annie's first race - 50 meter freestyle




NOTICE THE SMOOTH WATER..NOBODY IS EVEN CLOSE TO HER! GO ANNIE GO




Connor in the chairs before race and diving in!




Jordyn finishing up a big race!




I LOVE THIS SHOT





Resting and playing between races







Our Coachs

Beth Head Coach



Chris and Anthony




This is Connor...he is playing his nintendo between races!

1 comment:

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

I can't believe that the swim meets are already over. Does that mean that we are starting school already?? I can't wait to see you all!