Monday, August 6, 2007

8-1-07 ST LOUIS ARCH

St. Louis arch was fabulous and the kids loved doing this. I highly recommend it. I had no idea it was a national park. It is called the Jeffereson National Expansion Memorial.



Here is the pic they take before you board



Our capsule..or wonkavator as we called it




Parker and Connor watching the cables and the stairs go by - the ride is 4 min long



Pic of the kids in the wonkavator



We made it






Annie got smacked in the face accidentally..she was crying..the guy took the pick



Parker calling my sister from the top






They have a huge museum on westward expansion...this is only a few pics

Jordyn being funny




Walking away from the arch - beautiful walkway



1 comment:

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Did you feel it sway when you were up there? I love the pic of the kids on the wonkavator....love that name, too! Jordyn's pic by the statue is pretty funny too!