Monday, August 20, 2007

Kindergarten.....2nd Grade.....4th Grade OH MY!

Well today was the big day. Parker went to kindergarten and Annie went over to Clardy with Connor and Jordyn. Everybody did great! Parker didn't need me at all...sniff sniff. She even carried her lunch tray like a pro! She told me all about Kindergarten. She has two teachers...there is a safe seat and someone was already in it. She has a principal which she didn't have in Preschool, and she has to put her hands behind her back in the hall! She also said the gym teacher said No more pretty outfits! I'm not going to follow that RULE!

I'll start with Parker....















Her Teachers
Mrs. Otte and Mrs. Tankesley


Look how big she looks!



Now the porch pics -





Annie Joe - 2nd Grade



Connor & Jordyn - 4th Grade





It's good to have big sisters to walk you to the bus stop! Parker didn't ride the bus today...tomorrow she will. Just a thing I have for my babies on the first day!

1 comment:

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

What a good looking bunch of kiddos!:0)